Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zuppa update

We were recently at Zuppa Restaurant for a bachelorette dinner. It was my first time going back since writing about it in February (click here to read the full review). Since there were a dozen of us at the table I can't speak to all of the plates, but I can write about how impressed I was with the coordination between the kitchen and the front of the house. Considering we were a twelve top on a Saturday night, they managed our table with the same facility as if we'd been a party of four. The pacing was perfect. We never felt rushed or delayed. More importantly, the food was all properly cooked. Fish, lamb, pasta, it didn't matter. It says something about a restaurant when they don't rest on a guaranteed tip from what they could easily view as one time diners.

2 comments:

Ms. Brenda O'Shea said...

Having been a part of that dinner... I definitely agree. Waitstaff were very good and the food was excellent!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with Brenda and James. The food was teriffic, even for those with an unsophisticated palate such as myself.